We are seeking an experienced marketing coordinator to work in our Florida Region. This is an opportunity to join a team of thought leaders and entrepreneurs at a growing, values-driven firm.
As a marketing coordinator at Kittelson, you will work closely with project managers and peers to generate compelling, winning proposals. This position requires experience in producing proposals and managing the proposal process, combined with proficiency in publications layout; proactive and effective communication skills; working knowledge of database concepts; and knowledge of marketing fundamentals. The ideal candidate has an eye for detail, is organized, and appreciates a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environment.
This position will be based in our Orlando, Florida, office and may require occasional travel for continued learning and peer exchanges. Due to COVID-19, we provide the flexibility to work from home.
This opportunity includes the following primary responsibilities:
- Work within a team to lead production of marketing proposals; and identify, create, and oversee regional proposal/marketing‐related initiatives.
- Collaborate with peers from partnering firms and represent the firm through a variety of client/peer interactions.
- Participate/collaborate in establishing and implementing marketing/business development programs, policies, and procedures.
- Gain and maintain a critical understanding of firm practices and the overall transportation engineering/planning profession.
- Develop and maintain marketing information systems and records.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject (English, communications, technical editing, writing, or similar degree preferred)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the production of custom proposals for state, municipal, federal, and other agencies
- Ability to multi-task and meet internal/external deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with all staff levels
- Orientation to detail and ability to produce quality work products
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign & Microsoft Word
- Highly motivated, with strong desire to learn
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Proactive and creative
- Technical writing/editing skills
- Basic understanding of engineering and planning terminology and procedures utilized within the A/E/C industry
Compensation and Benefits
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits that include comprehensive employer-paid health insurance, a generous and flexible PTO program (in addition to parental leave), an outstanding retirement program, and a culture that seeks and values diversity and inclusion.
Base salary plus retirement range for this position (place in range determined by candidate’s experience): $54,000-64,000.
We also recognize the performance of all staff through a performance bonus program based upon each individual’s contributions to key areas that lead to the achievement of our collective goals.
Flexible Work Environments
Kittelson supports flexible work environments, including providing stipends for cell phone and to offset the cost of setting up a remote or mobile office.
If you have a passion for what you do and want to work with a great team that is making a difference in transportation today, we want to hear from you! Please express interest for this position by using the “Apply Now” button below. During the application process you will be asked to upload a cover letter and resume.
Kittelson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.