We are offering a paid internship to learn about marketing, business development, and communications for a transportation consulting firm.
As a marketing coordinator intern, you will learn how to create communication materials, maintain information management systems, support business development, and coordinate competitive proposals. You will be working with our Creative Services Group who partners with our planners and engineers on marketing and business development activities.
If you are passionate and driven to excel, enjoy working as part of a team, and are attentive to detail, we encourage you to apply for this internship. This will be a six-month, virtual internship. In the event the COVID-19 pandemic protocols change, it is possible there can be in-office work.
This internship will expose you to:
- Creating graphic designs and document layouts
- Maintaining a marketing database and information materials
- Editing/proofing documents
- Conducting research and assisting with tracking leads
- Coordinating proposals for new work
- Participating in project and marketing team discussions
- Organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
The position offers a competitive compensation package. The wage ranges between $18 and $20, depending on education and skill level.
If you have a passion for what you do and want to work with a great team that is making a difference in transportation today, we want to hear from you! Please express interest for this position by using the “Apply Now” button below. During the application process you will be asked to upload a cover letter and resume.
Kittelson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.