Kittelson has an immediate opening for a senior-level transportation engineer in our Tallahassee, Florida, office to support our ongoing work and growth in the local market.
The senior transportation engineer will take an active role in the Tallahassee office and the Florida region. The successful candidate will have a strong desire to advance his/her professional career and help develop a transportation practice through local knowledge and experience. Candidates should have solid interpersonal skills to interface with internal staff and external clients. Mentoring and support to become successful in this role will be provided.
- 8+ years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility in the industry
- Ability to effectively manage tasks/projects, work within a team environment, and develop internal and external client relationships
- Proven experience in providing quality technical products and oversight
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Experience in two or more of the following areas: traffic operations, ITS, TSM&O, transportation planning
Preferred Soft Skills
- Entrepreneurial and consulting spirit to serve internal and external clients
- Ability to teach and mentor
- Strong communication skills
- A strong desire to learn
- Outward focus, with high level of customer service
Kittelson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not face discrimination on the basis of veteran status or disability.