A career in transportation has a direct effect on the safety, efficiency and equity of a community. Curious if this career path is for you? Kittelson & Associates invites you to join us for a webinar to learn more about it!
- Monday, November 5, 2018
Time: 6:00 p.m. (EST) / 3:00 p.m. (PST)
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Time: 9:00 p.m. (EST) / 6:00 p.m. (PST)
Who you are
Someone who wants to use your skills and passions to improve the quality of life in your community (and around the world).
Who we are
A diverse, interconnected group of more than 200 people, working to find transportation solutions in 24 offices around the United States.
Everyone at Kittelson is willing to help and explain, do everything they can to help you reach your goals, and laugh a lot along the way. It’s the type of place where you look forward to your Mondays.- Krista Purser, Kittelson Engineering Associate and Former Boise Intern
This annual webinar is a way for us to meet prospective employees and interns, and share with you how planners and engineers approach and solve the complex transportation issues facing our communities today. In each of these webinars, we will:
- Learn a little bit about you
- Explain career opportunities in the transportation industry—from engineering and planning to finances and marketing
- Provide advice for students evaluating a career in the field
- Discuss the future of the profession
- Describe a day in the life of a young transportation professional
- Share how you can start your career now by applying to a Kittelson internship
Here’s who you’ll hear from:
This webinar is free and open to anyone interested, no matter where you are in your education or career. We will be offering it twice; please note that registration is required. Once you register, additional information will be emailed to you.
With any questions, please contact Kylie Caviness at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!