Are you fascinated by how people move around?
Passionate about providing equitable transportation options?
Interested in designing safe spaces for people to walk, bike, bus, scoot, and drive?
Excited to help communities plan for automated vehicles and smart technologies?
Kittelson & Associates is hosting a live webinar this fall to share about career paths in the transportation engineering and planning profession. We invite you to learn why we’re passionate about what we do, and steps you can take to find your next internship or full-time position in the field.
Please join us at one of two dates:
- Monday, October 21, 2019
Time: 7:00 p.m. (EST) / 4:00 p.m. (PST)
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Time: 9:00 p.m. (EST) / 6:00 p.m. (PST)
Photo from Kittelson’s 2019 Intern Jamboree.
This annual webinar is a way for us to meet prospective employees and interns, and share with you how planners and engineers approach and solve the complex transportation issues facing our communities today. In each of these webinars, we will:
- Explain career opportunities in the transportation industry—from engineering and planning to finances and marketing
- Provide advice for students evaluating a career in the field
- Discuss the future of the profession
- Describe a day in the life of a young transportation professional
- Share how you can start your career now by applying to a Kittelson internship or entry-level position
- Have a live Q&A with Kittelson’s CEO Mark Vandehey or COO Brandon Nevers (depending which session you attend)
Here’s who you’ll hear from:
This webinar is free and open to anyone interested, no matter where you are in your education or career. We will be offering it twice; please note that registration is required. Once you register, additional information and an access link will be emailed to you.